Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Milton Community Youth Coalition (MCYC)! Our goal of bringing the community together for youth begins with you. We have several volunteer opportunities available throughout the year for those who have just a little time to spare or those who want to jump in full force! MCYC provides all the training needed for each activity. We aim to match volunteers with their interests so it is a rewarding and fun experience for all.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Coordinating volunteers
- Preparing large mailings
- Serving refreshments for bake sales, retreats, meetings or programs
- Making phone calls
- Distributing flyers
- Chaperoning for youth trips
- Staffing tables at events
- Distributing campaign materials
- Helping with our Annual Activities Fair
- Letter Stuffing
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our online Volunteer Application!