One Time Donation:
Recurring Pledge Donations:
Right here in Milton, the Milton Community Youth Coalition (MCYC) is creating opportunities for youth and families. Our programs, events and behind the scenes work are designed engage and empower, connecting Milton community members to one another around a common purpose, supporting a healthier Milton. Your tax-deductible donation will help us to do more!
Our grant funding has changed over the years, and we need your generous donation now more than ever so we can continue to provide these services to our youth. There are lots of ways to support the mission of the MCYC. They include:
- Volunteering your time. Volunteers are worth their weight in gold! We rely on community members to help make our programs and events successful. Interested? Contact our Community Programs Coordinator, Kelly Knight!
- Making a donation. There is no gift too small or large. Donations can be made one time or by an ongoing pledge via paypal (below) or by mailing a donation to MCYC, PO Box 543, Milton, VT 05468. Donations are tax-exempt.
- Auto-donation when shopping online. Did you know there are ways to give back to your nonprofit of choice without ever spending a dime? Sites like Amazon, GoodSearch and many credit card companies have made it easy. For more information, see 5 Ways to Give Back Without Spending a Dime.
- Planned Giving. You can have a lasting legacy through planned giving including:
- Bequests: Your will or trust directs a bequest for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Retirement Account: Consider designating a portion of your future retirement account.
- Charitable gift Annuities (CGA): By using a CGA you make a transfer of funds and in return you are paid a fixed income for life.
- IRA Roll Over: Those 70 1/2 and older may contribute up to $100,000 from their IRAs.
- Stock: Take advantage of significant tax savings by making a gift or appreciated stock.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit and any donations are tax exempt.